Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:34 AM   #1337 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
He is guilty until proven innocent as far as I'm concerned.
:/ He was proven innocent in court of law and if you actually followed the trial instead of relying on your assumptions and gossip you would see there simply was no evidence that proved he was guilty of what he was accused of doing

Quote:
Also, the things that you are going around claiming as facts aren't really facts.
How so? The things I listed are from court documents, accusers parents testimonies, court transcripts, police report, records etc. Would you like for me to post all this information here? All the information I said here is made public on the internet.

You can read MJ's autospy online and the private investigation that showed the photos they took of him naked did not match the description that child described in 93' Im not making this up and I have read the sources. I would have to take my time to find and post all this information that is already made to the public that you can find yourself

Quote:
They are the claims of one person, who is to say that he isn't lying. Why is everyone else lying and he is the most honest person in the world?
Wade's 2005 testimonies in Michaels DEFENSE are not claims from Michael
Wades countless times defending MJ, giving tribute to MJ and speaking highly of MJ up until last year are not claims from Michael
When the 2005 accuser parents lied on the stand those were not claims from Michael
When the accuser lied about the description of certain body parts on Michael those were not claims from Michael
When Wade demanded money from the MJ Estate those were not claims from Michael
When the 93 accuser father blackmailed Michael those were not claims from Michael
When the 93 accuser's mother said her husband and son was lying those were not claims from Michael

There was no evidence that supports that he was guilty of what he was accused of and it appears once he stopped supporting these people financially they accused him of allegations to get money and to smear his reputation out of spite.

Im just thankful I dont drink the kool-aid and feed into the pro bashing Michael Jackson media that instigates this false propaganda about who Michael really was as a person. The man lost his childhood and they twisted his relationship with children and made it negative. He has gave MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to children charities and donations. He has went to countless hospitals donating toys, money and time. He even saved one childs life that needed a liver transplant but you wont never hear about none of that. You will hear his a child molestor, he is this, he is that... all this crap. People need to learn to think FOR THEMSELF and not feed into the media spin

Last edited by Soulflower; 08-09-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote