Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:51 AM   #1338 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
:/ He was proven innocent in court of law and if you actually followed the trial instead of relying on your assumptions and gossip you would see there simply was no evidence that proved he was guilty of what he was accused of doing
He was innocent in one case which I actually agree with but that doesn't mean he didn't conduct that behavior with others though. I agreed with the results of that trial but that doesn't mean he was completely absolved of everything.

Quote:
How so? The things I listed are from court documents, accusers parents testimonies, court transcripts, police report, records etc. Would you like for me to post all this information here? All the information I said here is made public on the internet.

You can read MJ's autospy online and the private investigation that showed the photos they took of him naked did not match the description that child described in 93' Im not making this up and I have read the sources. I would have to take my time to find and post all this information that is already made to the public that you can find yourself
No, you don't have to do that. I may or may not do it on my own depending on how bored I am one day.

Quote:
There was no evidence that supports that he was guilty of what he was accused of and it appears once he stopped supporting these people financially they accused him of allegations to get money and to smear his reputation out of spite.
The accusations don't seem so far fetched for an eccentric person such as himself. It all clicks and just makes sense even without concrete evidence. There had to have been something going on there. He was just good enough not to get caught.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote