Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 05:09 AM   #1339 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
He was innocent in one case which I actually agree with but that doesn't mean he didn't conduct that behavior with others though. I agreed with the results of that trial but that doesn't mean he was completely absolved of everything.

Are you implying there have been more than one case? It was ONLY one case which is what Im trying to get you to understand. In 1993 there was not enough evidence for a criminal trial. There was an intensive investigation that INCLUDED Michael Jackson undergoing a public physical examination that required naked photos to be taken of him. They found that the child's descriptions of certain body parts on Michael did not match his depositions descrptions and that he WAS LYING which is why no charges were actually filed. Michael should not have given him money (but not because he was guilty) That was his way of making it all go away.

Quote:
No, you don't have to do that. I may or may not do it on my own depending on how bored I am one day.
When I have some time I'll find some of the info and post. I think you should really make time to research what actually happened.

Quote:
The accusations don't seem so far fetched for an eccentric person such as himself. It all clicks and just makes sense even without concrete evidence. There had to have been something going on there. He was just good enough not to get caught.

Thats the point I was trying to make to you earlier.

Being eccentric doesnt make you a pedophile. I think you are being beyond judgemental (on MJ). Just because someone is different from you doesnt make them a "bad" person.

Sure he was eccentric and sure some of his behavior might have been odd BUT that doesnt make him a child abuser. That doesnt make everything said about him the truth either.

It just seems YOU have trialed and found MJ guilty based on YOUR evidence and YOUR assumptions which I feel is not fair because your assumptions are not based on reliable and credible sources. There based on what YOU want to believe.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote