Music Banter - View Single Post - Your favourite albums and what they mean to you
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Excellent review, Ninetales! You should start a journal. A band I feel might also interst you, if you don't already know about them, is Lake of Tears, particularly the album "Forever autumn." I may give this one of yours a try. Thanks for sharing.

And thanks to to Lateralus, sorry Astronomer (should be Hot Astronomer, but there ya go) and realtalk92 who have shared their feelings here about the albums they love.

Come on, the rest of yaz! What's keepin' yiz?
Great idea for a thread (the idea is hardly new) but what is new is getting people to express why they like an album and why they hold it dear, and the reason why they possibly have a nostalgia for it. BTW you're certainly a product of the late 70s and 80s, because it was fairly normal for people into music to go an buy an album on the strength of just its cover, despite often never having ever heard a song from the band.............. I know I did it numerous times and fell in love with so many bands doing this.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote