Music Banter - View Single Post - My Sister has bad tastes...help!?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blanche_Minim
Account Disabled

Default My Sister has bad tastes...help!?

My 12 year old sister has a bad taste on everything. Let me start off with her music, she has a bad taste on music. She likes Justin Bieber and all artists and bands that are similar to him. One of the bands that I like from her is R5 because that band has a pretty blonde girl in it, but other than that I consider that band to be musically weak. I also like her Taylor Swift. She has a bad taste on shows. I can't keep track of all the shows that she watches but she likes to watch those shows where it is like a sitcom and a random teenager will say something and there is an automated laugh after that. I have a slight headache when I listen and sometimes catching a glance of those shows. My sister has bad taste on foods. I remember her eating a drumstick ice cream and she literally vomited the good part which is the chocolate. I can't believe it. Sometimes my Mom cooks bitter foods and she gobbled the bitter foods as if it's the best food ever. What's even worst is that I showed her some music that I like and she said she hated it. My jaw dropped open. Don't get me wrong other than R5 or the Jonas Brothers, I don't like the music these days. I am one of those people that believe that today's music is rubbish. I may have some bad taste on music because I enjoy listening to death metal screamo, where the guitars, bass, and drums are really complex. I also like nu - metal and I am into that. But I listen to almost any kind of rock. Other than that I believe the music in the 60s, 70s, and even the 50's was the golden age of music. I also listen to Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Debussy, Brahms, Schubert, Chopin, Rachmaninov, Mendelssohn, Liszt, and Vivaldi and I enjoy listening to jazz and I enjoy listening to the chords in gospel music. My question to you is that why does my sister has bad tastes on everything. Don't get me wrong, I love her because she is my one and only sister but man does she have bad tastes!

Last edited by Blanche_Minim; 08-14-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Blanche_Minim is offline   Reply With Quote