Music Banter - View Single Post - The Karaoke Korner
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Default The Karaoke Korner

If you have been to a Karaoke bar before. What are your favorite go to songs?

If you haven't even done Karaoke before what songs do you feel confident about singing. A song that you know all the words by heart.

Also, do you have any songs that you constantly sing while in the shower?
Feel free to post youtube vids if you want.

I have some weird songs that come to me while in the shower. It's usually one hit wonders that make me hate myself for them popping up into my head. The last one that jumped into my head was "Mmm Bop" some good ole' Hanson.

I've personally never been to a Karaoke bar/event but I would have to go with R. Kelly's ignition(remix). I hear drunk white girls love to sing that but idc I'm totally doing it. Also, the dreaded "Don't Stop Believing" will be performed by me probably near the end of the night when I'm fully sloshed. Oh oh oh I would definitely have to do "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. Also do an impromptu duet with Goofle of "Do you want me" by The Human League.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote