Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #24744 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Oh wow cool! I want to continue to study and be a scientist that way but still have a long way to go. I've been fascinated with the rover going to Mars. That is so cool that your dad dabbles in it! We have so much in common. OMG I'm so jealous that you have a piece of meteorite! I have dinosaur tooth though. What do you think about the concept of UFO's?
Dinosaur tooth is pretty cool! Yeah I have lots of bits of meteorite! It's pretty cool having something that once was in space. I'm a lucky gal. Did you see any of the recent winter auroras in NZ? I saw it very faintly from a small town south of Melbourne but they were much brighter in Southern NZ, I wish I was over there! My dad was at the time.

Re: UFOs, I guess I'm of the belief that if there is life other than ours in our universe, we will probably never know about it, because they would be too far away to ever make contact with us. I don't really spend that much time thinking about UFOs, I guess I'm more interested in space and the universe and its make-up.