Music Banter - View Single Post - The Prog Rock Album Club
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:27 AM   #496 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

I'm thinking that this thread needs to be more user friendly not just to us few on here at the moment, but also for any newbies that come here. The problem is not the concept of the club but its execution. Firstly the review system we use is time consuming and should be revamped. How about we just listen to the suggested album and give it a mark out of ten and just a few lines that just take a few minutes to write, instead of the long drawn out process that we have at the moment. That way it becomes a burden to no-one and will be much more fun to use. Therefore we would go through a huge amount of albums a lot quicker.

If this method were used, we could even come up with the novel idea of listening to whole band discographies, or sections of it and hold debates about albums and bands that are quick, interactive and just take a few minutes to write about.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote