Music Banter - View Single Post - Shark week
Thread: Shark week
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

it started in the late 80s on Discovery as a way to promote shark awareness and protection....according to their website it is the longest running annual tv event in history

i have to agree that this year is a little lacking but interesting all the same

the fake documentary about the Megalodon was just stupid.....but somewhat entertaining in a "this is so bad its funny" kind of way

the top 10 was interesting considering the Great White was knocked down a notch by the bull shark and when they were talking about the Mako...they brought up a great point.....basically due to climate and ocean temperature change....should this very intelligent and VERY fast shark start being able to swim in shallow waters....we are in for many more attacks and deaths

^he is a cute one though.....and as far as i know the only shark that has shown scientist problem solving ability....very scary

i also really enjoyed the comparison of great white attacks to human serial killers....that one was very interesting and i'll be watching the news next year to see if the rouge shark returns to the same beach on the same day and kills a third person
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote