Music Banter - View Single Post - Shark week
Thread: Shark week
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

I was obviously missing all of the good programs this year!
I saw the program where they were following sharks to their mating grounds, which involved way too much rough activity towards the sharks for me.

I also saw the extremely boring program where they connect the "Shark Cam" to the shark but it's far too green to see anything anyway!

A fun program I saw was one with two "Shark Experts" who basically were trying to figure out why Sharks were moving in on us and why sharks not expected to attack, were beginning to. It was called "Sharkpocalypse" did you see that one? They were also funny, which I appreciated.

Others I saw were more related to being attacked by sharks, surviving sharks, stuff like that. I apparently missed some really great stuff.

My sister thought Megaladon was hilarious and was showing me pictures on the internet and stuff of this so-called creature. A lot of people believed it, but I was more upset that the mermaid program on AnimalPlanet was a mockumentary. I wanted so badly for the videos to be real!

I obviously didn't believe the one with the two kids though... that's a different conversation entirely.

Anyway, I loved Shark Week all the same and I thank you for you research on its beginning, I'm sure Vanilla will too!

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote