Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #267 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I was asking you (and also anyone else who wants to respond of course). I'm saying the question wasn't about a specific troll, just about how we should respond to trolling in general.
aren't you pretty heavy handed with trolling in general? isn't it part of the rules of the site?

It's good that you treat trolling that way especially when other people aren't realizing what's going on and continues to feed the troll.

I used to post on this one site that was so strict about trolling that you couldn't even bring up that the other person was a troll out loud. you had to send a message to a mod about the trollish behavior. If you mentioned the word troll in a post then you'd get a slap on the wrist as well as the troll. Well the troll would be banned but you'd be infracted. I'm not saying we have to be that strict about it but I feel like you guys let sop get away with way too much in this thread but just a personal opinion.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.