Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:45 AM   #328 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I basically look at Perez everyday but I find him attention seeking and he's a bully. He picks on any celebrity that he doesn't personally get along with. For example a few years ago he was best friends with Lady Gaga. He used to promote her all the time and used to call her Wifey. Somehow between that time and now he fell out with her and now is putting down her latest music and was trying to make her look bad by making a poll of her single versus Katy Perry's. Funny thing is that Gaga one the poll by a landslide and her single post got over 200 comments supporting her.

I sometimes wonder why I even go to his website but he likes the same shows as me and most of the time has decent posts. Lately it's been annoying because he continues to posts pictures and videos of his baby. It's like why would you do that to your kid by putting him on the web? He doesn't get a say in it.

I look at TMZ too but find them a bit desperate!
Good grief. You go to two of the worse lol.

Have you ever tried Gossip Cop?

Oh on top of being a bully he tends to steal content as well. Mr. Perez. I hate him for an entirely different reason.

Or you might want to check out JustJared as well. He's pretty good.

I do watch the TMZ show but that's as low as I will go for 30 mins. I don't frequent their website though.

There is a mecca to celeb gossip but I can't share that one with you :P.

It's the main one that I go to.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote