Music Banter - View Single Post - Adopt a Newbie!
Thread: Adopt a Newbie!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #2121 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
This was a member run type of thing though. I don't feel like mods need to approve diddly squat as long as the guidelines don't cross the general rules of MB. Also another thing that I used to give my newbies was the newcomer guide that tore I believe wrote up. It comes in handy for that.

Go ahead Trollheart you know you want to set this up. I'm not sure why you are trying to convince yourself or that you feel you need a pat on the back from others to set it up. Go ahead and take the initiative and set it up.
Why is it that every contact you have with me has to have a thinly-disguised vein of sneering, disdain or sarcasm in it? What did I ever do to you? I am NOT looking for a "pat on the back" so just get off mine okay? Every time I make any sort of suggestion you're there to sneer at me and I'm getting pretty damn tired of it. All I said was I don't feel I should be the one setting anything up without backing/approval/authority and you've somehow made it into this just to fit your own little twisted idea of who I am.

Maybe you just need to work on your own people skills or communication but your sneering is really beginning to wear old with me, so I'm asking you nicely to stop it. I'm doing all I can to be civil to you. I don't like you, but I don't take every opportunity to put you down either, so kindly do me the same courtesy. We have to share this forum together so the least we can do is be tolerant of each other.

Does that sound like a deal?