Music Banter - View Single Post - Kendrick Lamar on Big Sean's "Control" and Hip Hop Universe Goes Crazy
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
FrigginParadox
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
Why do rappers have to call out other people? lol

I think its so arrogant. If you are the best why would you feel the need to do this? I think rappers that have the same talent as Kendrick are really insecure when they do this. Its one thing if someone called you out but if your just trying to be an arrogant a hole for attention it appears low especially when you have the talent where you dont have to do things like this.

Im actually pretty shocked and would not have expected something like this from him. I like Kendrick and he is probably the best rapper out right now.

However, he must be smoking PCP if he thinks he is lyrically on Nas' level.
Well in kendricks case it is different. its not like he dissed them. He pretty much said that he loves thoes guys but it's comipetion so he is trying to best them all.

Its interesting he didnt mention Danny Brown, Joey Badass, Earl Sweatshirt and Action Bronson. I mean thoes are currently talked about as top new lyricist right now weather you agree or disagree with it or not, its a fact they are talked about as on top. The only one on top he mentioe was Krit, maybe because he isnt making as much noise as there guys
FrigginParadox is offline   Reply With Quote