Music Banter - View Single Post - 2 British girls arrested for drug smuggling in Peru
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Personally I find the whole story ridiculous, I mean they were supposedly threatened at gunpoint by some Colombians to carry the stuff and they didn't know what was in there! But then again if they didn't know the actual contents that they were carrying, they must've surely known it was something highly illegal and they had plenty of time to avoid the actual scenario with customs, as I doubt the Colombians were going to walk through customs with them.

Personally I think they're guilty or they've been framed, but their story now rules out the second possibility.

To actually smuggle from somewhere like Peru is literally playing Russian Roulette. It's normally drugs or jewellery with the punishment for the former much higher. For those that do it and don't get caught the prize is high, but I'd say the chances of getting caught are even higher, especially when you consider that they could face 25 years in jail.

I didn't read your link, so it might have added something that I didn't know.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote