Music Banter - View Single Post - Any baseball fans?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 01:48 AM   #90 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Fan o' the Red Legs here. Legitimate contention for a wild card spot is a good thing...esp hoping Ludwick gets back in form, Votto is on, and guys like Mesoraco put in quality at bats.

It'd also help if Batman pitches to the level he's capable, and Arroyo is on. Also, please no more injuries.
very pathetic claim to fame for me: i robbed mesoraco of a base hit about 6 years ago. we regularly played them and actually beat them in the regular season before they beat us in the playoffs. he smoked a ball between short and 3rd and i laid out and threw a nice one-hop to first for the out. im a big deal, i know

reds are a real nice team. especially if they get in the playoffs and can bring in chapman for 2 innngs if needed. i do follow mesoraco because he grew up near me but lookin at his swing, i dont think he is ever gonna put it together as a stud player. doesnt get his wrists turned very well on inside pitches

the nl central is such a battle between the reds, cards and now the BUCCOS!!
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote