Music Banter - View Single Post - Top five Games
Thread: Top five Games
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:09 AM   #75 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
Yeahh! I loke Akira Yamaoka. The whole soundtrack is amazing and haunting, but I think I like songs from Silent Hill 1 & 3 better. My favorite track from SH2 is "Promise (Reprise)."
They're all pretty good so far as soundtracks go. Still think 2 is my favourite overall, if not one of my favourite albums ever. The song you mention's certainly one of the most memorable. I think I remember it popping up in the 1st Silent Hill movie a lot too. Love Psalm and Theme Of Laura (both of them) would be my favourites.

Quote:
Maria for the weirdness and Angela for the you-don't-know-what-the-hell-she-might-do-next effect.
I was actually going to say Angela as well. Definitely a close second. And as for Maria, that extra mini-game where you get to play as her throws a bit more light on her character, not to mention the themes of main story itself. It's been years since I last played it...I think it was called Restless Dreams or something similar.

Quote:
I forgot about Prince Of Persia: the Sands Of Time!! Awesome game also, I never owned it but I always wanted it. I played it at a friend's house for almost two days straight one time.
If you use steam at all, you can get it for relatively cheap. It's definitely awesome stuff though. The environments, the writing and characterisation, it's just absolutely stellar. Also probably the best in-game camera interface that I've ever come across as well.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote