Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #668 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

theres a certain part of western society that is completely idiotic in my opinion and have some weird obsession with constantly guilting and shaming westerners and exagerating thing. not that i have living experience in the far or middle east or anywhere but the usa lol but i have friends who have lived abroad or been in the mlitary and been in plenty of counrties and my best high school friend has been in china for the past 5 years. eastern culture is incredibly prejudice. its not a western phenomenon like some idiots over here would have you believe. like someone else said the differences probably lie within racism vs religion/sex

batlord i have always applauded your confession of loving breasts and now i applaud this confession. its very common, i have caught myself doing it before. again, its always a constant battle against idiots who want to shame and guilt white middle class men but i am not bothered by my upbringing or things that are ingrained in me because i am able to recognize them and view the world with a fair outlook.

id be lying if i said i never used the n word or made racist jokes around my white friends. some of my friends havent changed, some have. i believe i have in that regard but i think its completely stupid beyong belief for the media to try to crush paula deen for admitting she once used the n word. i really hate to break it to anyone but there is probably a reeeeally good portion of whites who have uttered that word at least once in their past. and i dont think that sayin a homophobic comment or racist comment makes you a homophobe or a racist either
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote