Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #12728 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Oh sales. Must be fun! My mom worked in sales before she started her own business.

My dad is really good with cars. He's a machinist but he trained as a mechanic when he was younger, before he got into machining. He can fix a lot of things but if he suggests taking the car to an actual mechanic then the problem is huge haha. He said the worst cars to work on are Chryslers. Probably because the local dealership is bitchy about supplying parts, especially for an old K platform convertible (I think it's a Sebring or a Shadow or something) that my mom has haha. He calls them the dealersh*t.
Its day to day with hurt feelings.

I actually can fix anything mechanical myself. I'm not one of those guys who has 18 microwaves in pieces in his garage but I like to give it a shot on just about anything. Your dad sounds like an old school guy. I can appreciate that, most things aren't as complicated as people make them out to be. My ex had a sebring convertible I feel his pain. Lucky for me her dad owned a Chrysler dealership. I worked on it occassionally and it certainly wasn't cut and dry like most cars. Lee Iacoca isn't the brightest bulb in the box.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote