Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:11 AM   #24793 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
I GOT IN I GOT IN OH MY GOD I GOT IN

This is too unbelievable to be true. I somehow got accepted into my first choice of Uni despite being one grade short. TYBG etc.
Congrats.

Well that whole simulation that I was happy to participate in turned to **** by the end of it.

I feel like the service providers learned nothing and just treated it like a game the whole time. They were sharing their experiences but laughing about the whole thing. This is a reality for people some of the scenarios they were placed in and they took it all joking manner. I'm pretty sure I know why after the simulation to get to jump into their car and drive back to their nice cushy house. Out of sight, out of mind. Also, they were getting paid to be there. If we had the simulation on a weekend day, I wonder how many of those people would have shown up for some enlightenment? Probably not as many as were there because they were told to be there for this.

Here is a short example of what happened:
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote