Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #399 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
That isnt just the few manipulative bitches out there...it is the majority of females (not all obviously). In every instance in my life when I have not replied back, barely called, given almost 0 attention, had other options...is when nearly every girl becomes more attached and wants more. This is the case with nearly all my friends and certainly does not happen often the other way around with guys. I am not saying guys are all level headed blameless humans, just that in this arena females act almost primitive based off instinct instead of logic.
very true

i think its cause females are always used to guys being after them and gettin so much attention. its probably reassuring for them subconsciously. womens whole lives guys are competing for their attention and not the other way around. so i think the reason it works so well to not give a girl attention or kinda ignore her is because since she is so used to guys wantin her attention she has the assumption that you are still tryin to get that attention but from somebody ELSE. so you found someone better than her. but thats an ego shot which she aint cool with. thats why she wants you even more

nah mean
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote