Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #2679 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Fluffy Kittens: Haven't seen him around much and we haven't really interacted all that much to my knowledge, but I've always liked his cojones. Whether he's talking about watching terrorist decapitation videos or admitting to wanting to lick his girlfriend's feet he just gives off an air of not giving a ****.

216: I've heard that he's Dirty's sock puppet, and I wouldn't really be surprised to be honest, but I really don't give a ****. Dude keeps the forum rolling in the Snog, Shag, Marry, or Avoid thread. The fact that he's agreed with me on several occasions on several threads helps.

Dr. Rez: One of those members I've been aware of forever, but he's just never made much of an impression on me until earlier this year. Now I recognize that he's the funniest member of this forum. And now he's on the forefront of kickstarting music discussion? Class.

Arya Stark (Awwsugar): Another member I've known about for dogs' years, but have only recently really noticed, and it's all down to her amazing avatar. Whenever I see it I have to smile. It automatically makes me stop and read whatever post she's just made. I just assume that anyone with an avatar that hilarious must assuredly have something worth saying. Shallow? Perhaps. But **** you anyway.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.