Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #402 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronomer View Post
Really? The majority of the female gender are manipulative bitches? That's a bit harsh Have you guys ever thought that maybe it's the type of girl you go for, that are the bitches? There's a plethora of nice girls on this forum, all of my female friends are far from what I'd call a manipulative bitch, in fact, I'd say I don't know many of this kind at all.
Perhaps I mistyped. That part is the part I meant to say.

"In every instance in my life when I have not replied back, barely called, given almost 0 attention, had other options...is when nearly every girl becomes more attached and wants more. This is the case with nearly all my friends and certainly does not happen often the other way around with guys. I am not saying guys are all level headed blameless humans, just that in this arena females act almost primitive based off instinct instead of logic."

That is the way the majority act that I have come across, label it however you want. Also being a female you also have no first hand experience or unbiased opinion since you are female. I can not see any male members disagreeing with this. And dont get me wrong guys have their share of hangups that im sure are really annoying and seem very childish to females...but I am just speaking on this one issue of only wanting something you cant have.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote