Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:03 AM   #325 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I agree, Sopsych's posts are generally on topic. He hasn't broken any rules that I've seen. What derails the thread are people's reactions towards him.
Look up the rules on baiting. Sopsych's posts being on topic isn't the issue. The issue is not that he has a negative opinion that others don't agree with. It's the fact that the way he is interacting/communicating with people and not even paying attention the points they are making when they have made them numerous times in various different ways. It is almost like talking to a child and re-telling them in different ways why they can't have said toy. I'm just using that as an example. I'm not calling Sopsych a child just that his behavior exhibits it at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post

The Sopsych situation here is a result of the same. Some members here don't like Sopsych who is a newcomer here with provocative opinions and so they start to act out. The goal of many of those angry posts will be to derail the thread, cause a ruckus, and hopefully blame everything on Sopsych. When a moderator comes in and bans Sopsych or otherwise take some action against him, then that goal is achieved.
It's strange how much you defend Sopsych and I definitely feel like it's because of how much he praises you. It's something that you are doing subconciously. I know you aren't the vain type and you probably don't notice you are doing it but the main issue with Sopsych who is NOT a newcomer. He's been around since 2011 with this same rhetoric. He has worn down people's patience for him. A large majority of the time he only shows up when issues like this thread is going on to criticize the mods and talk about how they aren't doing their job up to his standards. He also states which mods that he doesn't like and feels like they should be a mod in general. I really don't understand how you guys can't tell who Sopsych really is based off of that last part but I won't go into wild speculation here. Sure, he has made some music posts because he has 600 something odd posts but look at his posting history and the posts that he has made in different threads. Do some research and you will find all the answers that you need.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.