Music Banter - View Single Post - How do you feel about this?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

The myth about welfare queens needs to be addressed in my opinion. People harp on and on about the level of fraud that goes on but in reality it's not as great as people actually think. Also if you were ever on welfare you would know that it's not that easy to just get away with fraud in the first place. This also depends on the area you live in as well but majority of the time. Case workers at least in my area are so quick to sanction people's cases at the slightest hint of fraud. They also make you jump through so many hoops like the stupid little amount of assistance they are giving is coming out of their pockets. Their general attitude is one of disdain most of the time.

If I have to hear someone whine about "this is where my tax dollars are going to helping people commit fraud.." STFU. I swear I will punch the next person in the throat that gripes about their "tax dollars". Those same tax dollars would still be taken out of your check regardless of where it ****ing goes. Even if it wasn't going towards this program it would still be taken out to go towards other programs so just shut up about it already. You live in and area and just face facts you have to pay a fee for living in said area and call it a day.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote