Music Banter - View Single Post - Affordable Health Care Act
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Oh come on, Astronomer. We both know that correlation does not mean causation; besides, if you wanted to be lazy and go that route I could offer up cities straddle state borders and have dramatically worst outcomes in the state with more welfare (such as East St. Louis).

As far as this, "oh I don't understand the oppositin " bull**** - knock it off. Drop that line as often as you want, your actions show you don't ****ing believe it. I fail to see why someone who claims complete ignorance to the opposing viewpoint would continually drop nonfactual statements and inane arguments in the thread.
I'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation because you've somehow turned it into a heated argument, this is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread regarding members responding so defensively and with such hostility to posts that were originally intended to simply be a point of friendly and civilised discussion.

I never dropped any non-factual statements, I got them all from government websites, and I apologised when my opinion was supported by incorrect information. Like I said, if you think the US healthcare act is working well and benefiting your country - so be it. I can't really comment on that because I don't live there, but I can comment on the fact that what is essentially "free" healthcare (so to speak with this use of the term) is something that makes our healthcare affordable in Commonwealth countries and what we are familiar with, just like other members like Burning Down and Unknown Soldier have responded with. And that is all I was ever doing in the first place.