Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #413 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopsych View Post
I said that to Trollheart after he attacked me, which wasn't the first time. I do appreciate some of his music posts when I read them (but until this week, I had never read a journal here). And I stand by my incendiary comment about people patting themselves on the back for making more music posts, as though that does much to prevent drama. (Yeah, I'm a glass-half-empty kind of person. That won't get me friends, but it shouldn't negate my ideas.)

Tore has said enough in my defense, I agree. It's time to move on to specific, non-technical solutions.
I challenge you to tell me where you think I attacked you. You were the one who slagged off my journal (well, all journals) by basically telling me they were not worth considering. I responded by telling you how many posts mine and others got. You responded by sneering that I wanted a medal. Nobody has attacked you: people have been quite tolerant really and have tried over and over to point things out to you, but you keep ignoring posts that don't fit in with your agenda. I would definitely love to see where I attacked you. People here know me (and don't mention cliques because I do not belong to one) and know that I do not attack anyone. It's not how I work.

And Neapolitan, thank you for your kind support of my work in the journals section. It's certainly appreciated mate.