Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #415 (permalink)
sopsych
Music Addict

I too think there's an elitist feel to this site. Maybe that's why few people seem to respect my music knowledge or even reply to my music comments.

Quote:
I challenge you to tell me where you think I attacked you. You were the one who slagged off my journal (well, all journals) by basically telling me they were not worth considering. I responded by telling you how many posts mine and others got. You responded by sneering that I wanted a medal. Nobody has attacked you: people have been quite tolerant really and have tried over and over to point things out to you, but you keep ignoring posts that don't fit in with your agenda. I would definitely love to see where I attacked you. People here know me (and don't mention cliques because I do not belong to one) and know that I do not attack anyone. It's not how I work.
There are two posts in that other thread that show you're not an innocent victim of my "medal" comment. One post includes an eye-roll and the second is a long derail filled with put-downs and technical truths that are worded sharply. I consider this mini-discussion over. In the future, please stick to your alleged non-attack policy. If people really did operate that way, there would be less drama on this site.

Anyway, when will people meet the challenge of coming up with doable, non-technical ideas for curtailing drama? This thread has been almost an amazing dance away from such musings.