Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #433 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I remember that comment. I assume no one replied to it because it was kind of off-topic for the thread it was posted in and didn't really add anything to the discussion. I didn't bother pointing that out at the time because I was just happy to see you actually talking about music for a change of pace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Sopsych, your concerns are definitely being taken into advisement, I assure you. I'm glad we all have this opportunity to air our grievances on both sides of the aisle of all issues, and that's what this thread is for, in the hopes that we can change things for the better.

Thank you for your contributions, and everyone else as well. I just want to let everyone know that we are not just sitting here defending, but trying to be actively involved in the discussion, which is great for poking holes in either side's approach, and it ultimately helps at the end, because we are all in the position to be a factor of change.

Again, I personally thank all of you, and I'm hoping soon we can move forward to a more positive environment based on the concerns of all involved.
I really do not see why you guys are continuing to give this guy your time and attention. He has contributed next to nothing to musicbanter as a whole and just repeatedly complains while doing nothing about it. He has 22 created threads here on musicbanter almost all of which are put together with minimal effort.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*