Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #9029 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Anyone ever embarrassed themselves during sex? There must be some great stories on here.

I can remember my awkward 17 year old self stopping over at a girl's friend's flat (I'd been chasing after this girl in school as we had crushes on each other but for some reason it never went anywhere, I got back in touch with her again with intentions of dating her because I actually really liked her ffs ) and failing to get all the hints she gave.

Remember lying next to her under the duvet on the floor and she said 'it's hot, you can take your shirt off if you want', so I did. Then she said take my trousers off and I said 'na, I'm alright'. I spent about an hour lying there with her and she even started massaging me ffs , I got bored lying there so I gave her a kiss on the lips then rang a taxi and fucked off home.

About an hour later she text 'Was my kiss really that bad?'

Why can't women just say 'I want to shag you'? Really, really does my fucking tits in when you hint. I'd have shagged her as well. Just say what you mean for fuck's sake.

Her friend and her boyfriend were fucking weird as well, remember sitting on the sofa and they were both hinting at me and my girl, I felt like Alan Partridge in the sex people sketch. Then they said they'd 'leave us to it' and went to the bedroom. So basically I had a girl I really liked telling me to take my clothes off, massaging me and kissing me in bed and I fucked up and it's cringe looking back.

There's more but I want to see what other people post first.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote