Music Banter - View Single Post - I have so much catching up to do
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Default I have so much catching up to do

Hi everyone. I haven't travelled here in quite some time, but I've stumbled across something we should as rock lovers have a listen to so I'll take to the time to share.

Stoned Jesus don't have the greatest band name in the world but it's a minor detail, and when you listen to these guys they could probably call themselves whatever they like and the music would still make up for it. As the name suggests you can probably guess what style of music they play, but it's not as monotonously fuzzy as some and they like to vary the pace throughout songs.
Originating from Ukraine they are a 3 piece that now has two full studio albums. The first is a 2010 production called First Communion. The most recent is Seven Thunders Roar in early 2012.

Have a listen, the 5 tracks that make up Seven Thunders Roar definitely have cleaner production and they all very very good.

^Bright Like the Morning, it's a beauty off Seven Thunders and much cleaner and more progressive than their early work...

^This one here is off an earlier demo tape from 2009. Filthy isn't it??

Enjoy and explore. Cheers.