Music Banter - View Single Post - RIP Allen Lanier
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Remembering the days when I could get into an arena to see a rocking band with a rocking laser show on the main floor for $8, I wondered what do these tweeny morons pay today to see Justin Bieber. So I did some searching and I found this:

Its not very expensive. It all depends on where you plan on getting them. I got 8th row seats for $46.00 each for 2 tickets at the arena Justin was going too. Front row seats costs $250.00 that is the highest price of a Justin Bieber concert ticket, if you were to get V. I. P (close seats, sound check, sound check party and I think meet and greets) that could cost to around $300.00-$2,000.00 this girl in Atlanta Georgia I have asked her how much were her tickets (she had front row and was the Atlanta one less lonely girl) and she said I had 4 other people with me and it costs around $850.00 so it depends on how much people you bring with you also. If you get them over the internet like at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site they could be around $400.00-$600.00 so I would recommend you to get them at the arena he is going to personally go up there and ask for front row seats and they will show you where you will sit. But get there EXTRA early because once they are on sale they could be sold out super fast. You could try calling the arena he is going to and ask if they could save you how many front row tickets you want or have your mom or dad talk to them. You could get them off Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay and craigslist > sites for really really cheap and there is always like front row second row tickets for his concert. Just don't get them at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site lol trust me.

Now I hear this a-sshole is frequently two hours late to his shows. Motherf-ucker, for the ridiculous money idiots are shelling out to see your pathetic, overpaid ass, you need to fulfill your obligations. What a racket. I can't believe what bulls-hit kids put up with today.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote