Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #464 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Tore, All you're proving here is that people are frustrated with sopsych. Their rationale for being frustrated is sound and their response frankly proportionate. Come down from the clouds.

This whole mess could have been solved long ago, when sopsych responded to the thread split with direct threats to the mods. The fact he wasn't immediately banned at that point mystifies me, because there was and is absolutely no call for such petulant, childish threats and he had already clearly stated his lack of intention to actually contribute by that time.

Maybe I'm wrong about how good our mods are. Maybe that was simply an example of a fragmented, ****ed up mod team that needs a serious reality check on when and where to draw lines. Whatever it is, an approach so incredibly passive shouldn't have been taken at that point. He should have been immediately banned. Potentially permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!