Music Banter - View Single Post - 2 British girls arrested for drug smuggling in Peru
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
That video of them eating donuts is weird as well, if you were innocent you'd be shitting yourself, they're just stood there smirking ffs , doesn't look like the body language of people who are innocent and being held in custody for something they didn't do.
The internet and it's online campaigns
They think it's one big game and that Bond or the SAS are going to spring them anytime. I don't think they've fully grasped how serious the situation is either! You're right about the example of the chavs from Hull in that nobody would give a toss, it just happens that its two young girls from decent families, two girls you'd never expect in this kind of scenario.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote