Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #467 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
And so it continues.

"We've got a major problem..."

It won't get better with this attitude. There'll always be another Sopsych.
And how, tore, do you suppose it will get better if every time someone incites a riot, rather than taking action, the mods let it consume 30 or 40 pages of an otherwise positive thread,split, close it, let it continue in the original thread,ignore threats,ignore the rest of the members, allow it to grow out of all control and allow members to take sides and turn it into a civil war,and then eventually just close what could have been a positive thread, without taking action against any one or group of members,because the mods are either too **** scared to incite the forums ire, or theyre so divided within themselves that the inaction is the direct result of their infighting?

We have over 40 pages of ****storm now. Why has nothing been moderated whatsoever, bar a failed thread split? Answer - pussyfooting around and playing the blame game against the community like you are now encouraging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!