Music Banter - View Single Post - The Constructive Ideas Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Just in case, I wasn't criticising Trollheart quite the contrary i really like his post ^_^

Mainly i was trying to express what the MB vibe feels like to me i used Trollheart as an exmpl of what it takes to be a popular member here..

In fact, i think Trollheart is a good exmpl of a balanced member here
Though he knows alot about music and he is very charming he also acknowledges ppl and has a sense of humility imo

Damn, this is why i don't like saying sh*t here ppl always misunderstand and make an issue about it

plz look at the context of what i said i was never attacking him why would i? he's been nothing but nice to me like i said i was expressing my personal opinion of what i feel the vibe of this place is..

Wrong or right its just my opinion but i assure you im not blaming anybody in particular about it much less Trollheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
This is a very good idea I feel.
Also, to be clear, I never took any sarcasm from Francis's comment on me, in fact I took it as a compliment. Which from his replies is how it seems it was to have been taken. I'd recommend, no offence BD, that people stop jumping to conclusions so quickly. If Francis were a less level-headed member, or one more prone to react hotly, this might have flared into serious drama when all that was posted was, in the end, a rather nice compliment in my direction.

Kind of makes you think we should all count to ten and re-read posts before replying to what we consider a negative remark...
No no no no no, I was not talking about the compliment in the first part of the post but rather the second half where he implied that "certain key members don't make members feel acknowledged" or whatever it was.