Music Banter - View Single Post - RIP Allen Lanier
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
neardeathexperience
Music Addict

[QUOTE=Lord Larehip;1358203]I was always interested in the Nazis--not that I liked them but I was fascinated by the whole mystique around them. I was very intrigued by their jet the ME262 because it was so advanced for its time (all jets today are derived from it) so imagine my surprise while eagerly awaiting BOC's next album, they put an ME262 on the cover and include an ass-kicking number called "ME262". In my under-educated, oversexed teenaged mind, it was like it was ordained. Every time I've seen them, they've done this one. I think it's Eric's best vocal performance on any BOC song he sang.

Blue Oyster Cult - ME 262 (lyrics) - YouTube

Man, now THIS is arena rock when you could go to the big arenas and see stuff like this for all of $8 and that if you sprang a little extra for the main floor! And I was always on the main floor to see the Cult! Mick Jagger supposedly loved this one.

BÖC - On Your Feet or on Your Knees - 11. Maserati GT (I Ain't Got You) - 1975 - YouTube[/QUOTE

The Germans had way more advanced weapons, along with their planes like the stealth one that they were developing prior to the war caving in around them.....
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote