Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #12742 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But aren't you in your twenties? Do you really need to be deciding Europe vs. Australia/New Zealand based on a relationship between two twenty-somethings? I don't mean to sound condescending, but in all likelihood you two will break up at some point and then he'll be in New Zealand for no apparent reason.
Yeah we are but there is still a chance we will stay together. Most likely not however. I am really looking to be more of an adult and have a place to myself and my partner, not deal with flatmates and be able to have space from each other when we need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You know I'm here for ya Jess if you need me. I probably have no answers but I may have ice cream! And kittens!
Seriously, you have my SKYPE, or just PM. I hate to think of you as even a little sad --- would whoever is throwing up over there please stop it? It's most distracting!!
Two vids for ya, same basic message I guess...

Okay, okay! Three then... just thought of this one.
Aww thanks Trollheart! I will definitely add you on Skype and I really appreciate you kindness and the videos!