Music Banter - View Single Post - Music In Dreams
Thread: Music In Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
blackdragon123
don't be no bojangles

I have very specific and (often) ridiculously inexplicable dreams. There was another that involved Keith Richards. (I often dream about members of the Rolling Stones), perhaps because I find their "larger than life" personalities quite invasive on a sub-conscious level. The dream involved me being drafted by the CIA during an impending Zombie apocalypse and being sent up in a helicopter above the streets of Los Angeles to review the situation, only to realise that the aged guitarist was sitting in the back of the helicopter (I saw his reflection in the vast windscreen) to this day im not certain was his function on board the craft was..all I remember is that he seemed less interested in the plight below and more so in making amends for his (frankly mediocre) 90s output and to writing a song that would have the political significance to finally unite the people of continental Europe, who are (to be fair) going through some tough times.....needless to say...any notes I made during my recon mission were below the expected standard
When the copper fades away!'
- Jethro Tull
blackdragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote