Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 05:23 AM   #12770 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
anyways, I hate this stupid trend this summer, there are so many people wearing sleeveless hoodies like wtf!

and also they are wearing it with the hood up while it's friggin' hot. I totally don't get that.

Oh it's cold so I'm going to cover my ears but it's not cold enough so I can flex my bi-ceps.

This is completely a douchebag type of clothing.
Top rant mate completely agree.

On the subject of clothing rants, what is with people, particularly middle class type girls, wearing Air Max trainers so much recently? Every Topshop slag is wearing them.

It's worse when it's the kind of girl who if they weren't in would be like 'errrggh, why's that bitch got them big clumpy trainers on, she looks like a lesbo.'

Why has this started to happen? They've been out over 20 years and are always in stock, they're constantly reissued yet there's suddenly all these middle class types wearing Air Max. Did they hit Size? particularly hard a couple of years ago or something? Or JD? Did some popstars start wearing them and they've all jumped on the bandwagon? Is it Joey Essex's fault? Does Rihanna wear them?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote