Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #12777 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Well , I went into my road test over confident and cocky and I ended up failing that bitch. I know it was going to be bad when I put my foot on the gas and I was still in park. I was like oh fuck, my nerves were getting the best of me. I haven't practiced driving in two weeks so I ended up doing stupid little **** like not accelerating properly and stepping on the brakes too much. We went into a 3 point turn and he was rushing me through it so I ended up not turning the wheel enough. Anyways failure number one down, gotta re-schedule and hopefully get someone to let me drive their car so I can practice more. Every person that I told which was about 4 different people said they would let me and when I called them up to practice something always came up so I was pretty much on my own with my little 7 hours worth of driving experience.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote