Music Banter - View Single Post - The Allmighty KNIFE Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Perhaps that is because of the knife laws being so strict where you are. (Which I think is utterly absurd) In America so many people carry knives that whipping one out evenin a public place usually is fine, as long as it isnt some 7 inch ww2 knife or machete. I couldnt imagine not having some kind of cutting tool with me. If I really cant have a pocket knife then I at least always have a Swiss Army Knife on my keychain that has tweezers toothpic file and small knife. I use it soooo much.
I have some various knives. I have a couple Spyderco's which I use for various utlities and cutting various things. I also have a few Ruger knives which were built for military use I just bought because they were so reasonable. I agree that knives are so multi-purpose and useful that carrying it strictly for sticking piggies is almost an afterthought. I use them fishing primarily and sometimes for cutting things when I work on cars and houses. I love the spyderco's but theyre ridiculously priced.

Nice lil collection you got going there Rez. As I remember it you were the guy with the Sig also right?
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote