Music Banter - View Single Post - The Allmighty KNIFE Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Perhaps that is because of the knife laws being so strict where you are. (Which I think is utterly absurd) In America so many people carry knives that whipping one out evenin a public place usually is fine, as long as it isnt some 7 inch ww2 knife or machete. I couldnt imagine not having some kind of cutting tool with me. If I really cant have a pocket knife then I at least always have a Swiss Army Knife on my keychain that has tweezers toothpic file and small knife. I use it soooo much.
Yeah man could be. Just checked - Illegal to carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife. Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public.

I've been stop searched with a blade about an inch long on a key ring before though and the police were a bit awkward about it. You would probably still get a bit of hassle if you carried a Swiss army knife though.

To answer your q I don't collect knives though.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote