Music Banter - View Single Post - The Allmighty KNIFE Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I thought though if you could relate it to your job you are fine. Like you could work at a supermarket and say you needed it for work. Maybe they dont care? It amazes me the people let the government take the right to carry knives. I mean who the **** who is going to commit a crime with a knife is deterred because of that stupid law.
You can do that, if you have a good reason you'll be OK. If the average Joe got stopped tomorrow with a knife in their pocket they'd be fhucked though. I can't remember the punishment for it but they do come down harsh on carrying a knife in a public place. Same with any sort of weapon in your car for self defense like a baseball bat. Best option is a Maglite.

I think it's a good thing regarding knives.

Even in your house, if you keep a bat or hammer by your bed, someone breaks in and you attack them with it, you need to prove the weapon wasn't there for the purpose of attacking an intruder, so if you had the hammer on a table next to some nails and a frame you could just say you were planning on putting a photo frame up. If you run through the kitchen and grab a knife from the draw, you're fine. If you keep one by your bed, you're not.

Out of interest mate do you have the same opinion regarding guns (thread is going off topic lul.)
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote