Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #9113 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why is that so important though? Most women that I talk to get so hung up over age and having to be in the same stage of life. I honestly couldn't care less about that. If I make a deep connection with someone and they are in a different stage of life then I just roll with it. Petty things like that don't matter if I really care about the person.
Because the younger person will always feel as though they are holding the other one back. I think that's the biggest issue, especially for people in their 20's, because that age is for people to explore the world or other places, get an education, get their foot in the door career-wise, etc etc etc. Once you're past 30, a lot of that doesn't happen anymore. People are mostly thinking about career advancement, settling down, possibly having children, all that. I think if I was 33 instead of 23, I wouldn't care as much about a larger age gap providing that the other person is not significantly younger or older than myself - and by that I mean like 10 years either way (for example).
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote