Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #9131 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
It takes ten minutes literally. Out patient procedure. Gonna take care of it in a few months. My girl has been on Depo-provera for far too long. Not only does it change your hormones it also increases the chance of bone loss. Small price to pay, I never wanted kids anyway. In the big picture its very selfish to expect a woman to take something harmful, just so you can get your nut on.
so are women takin bc pills for their man? or for other reasons related to them and their bodies?? cause i hear "we need it for our (insert non pregnancy bodily issue here)" when it came to the whole 'paying for bc pills' controversy thing that really blew up around last year. feels to me that it switches depending which is most convenient at the time, and i get the feelin the fact that so many women take bc pills is somehow a slight towards men. as if a man is physically forcing bc pills down their gf's throat. everyone makes their own choices.

theres plenty of different females birth control options now. pills, shots, etc

ive been with responsible women who took the pill daily. no issues whatsoever. they found it worked for them. also been with irresponsible women too.

my initial point was that the reason male birth control isnt big is because there isnt something CONVENIENT and reliable like a pill to take... as far as i know and unless someone can show me otherwise, the only male birth control methods involve incisions to the sac. the financial reasonings in the article seem to make sense. but the fact that most men probably arent giddy to jump at the chance to have a scalpel on their nuts probably wouldnt let male birth control be widely used. and especially considering so many women are already using birth control for whatever reasons they have.

also i realize the availabilit of male bc hinges on initial contracts to make it available, but im sayin that even WITH that as a given i dont think male BC would be very widely used in its current form
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote