Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #316 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Woah.

Beats x Eminem : Announcing MMLP2 - YouTube

Interesting that it's a sequel to an album that was actually very good so hopefully that's an indication that the sound will be a bit harder but to be honest his recent stuff has been pretty corny so I'm expecting more of the same on this.

If he stops making pop full time and puts out a Hip-Hop record this could potentially be quite good.

i was so shocked when i saw the news. from promo videos ive watched i think he dyed his hair blonde again and is gonna try to go back to his old style which in all honestly has been romanticized over time by most people but is still good.

ive heard snippets and sounds like there a lot of rock samples, so maybe it will be an intereting sound. either way this album could really put eminem on another stratosphere if it is really good considering.....

1) already extensive catalogue and reputation/status among hip hop culture
2) its named after MMLP which many view as a classic album and there will be huge expectations for mmlp2

lately his album names have usualyl coincided with the songs. ex- relapse about being crazy/drugs. so maybe he is making a concerted effort to sounds like he did back on mmlp
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote