Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #317 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
i was so shocked when i saw the news. from promo videos ive watched i think he dyed his hair blonde again and is gonna try to go back to his old style which in all honestly has been romanticized over time by most people but is still good.
Yeah he's dyed his hair again, hopefully he wants to be Slim Shady again and not a popstar.

I'm dreaming, I know.

Quote:
ive heard snippets and sounds like there a lot of rock samples, so maybe it will be an intereting sound. either way this album could really put eminem on another stratosphere if it is really good considering.....

1) already extensive catalogue and reputation/status among hip hop culture
2) its named after MMLP which many view as a classic album and there will be huge expectations for mmlp2
I think it'll be a sub-par album with one or two tracks of old Eminem on there, the type where his Stans jizz themselves and point to him being the greatest ever. Production will be boring (going by what I've already heard) and I expect a couple features from shit artists like he did on Recovery with Rihanna and Pink.

Content wise, not sure. You're right about MMLP not being a classic but being viewed as one too.

Quote:
lately his album names have usualyl coincided with the songs. ex- relapse about being crazy/drugs. so maybe he is making a concerted effort to sounds like he did back on mmlp
Tbh I want him to work with some serious producers and stop making his own beats and getting everything done by Dre.

If he'd have made an album with producers who are the cutting edge of the genre, when he was at his peak, then I think he would have had a classic, but he didn't.

And if he's going to send for anyone it should be serious rappers, not Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote