Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #9137 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
No one said it wasn't safe, it just doesn't feel good. It's not without side effects.

Some people have nausea, get acne, , have horrible mood swings, lose their appetites and more. There are a lot of possibilities.

What I was initially referring to was that you made it sound like it was so simple. "Just swallowing the pill."
it's much more than that. Just because there's no knife involved doesn't mean it's isn't just as bad. While after one form, you can go straight to work, another may take time to get used to, really affecting your entire being.
fred was implying it was harmful

to quote him 'to think it isn't harmful in the long term is pulling the wool over your eyes."

and i think thats a gross over exageration. like i said ive been with ppl with no issues who have used different forms of bc

and burning down just to be clear i am not arguing for bc pills or anything. that stuff u speak of sounds great

fred i would never get a vasectomy at my age and anyone who would is a little loopy
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote