Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #2712 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
ki - on his ignore list now but i dunno if he believes what he says or does it to please his gf. but it is frustratin to speak with him

guitar - ummm i dunno i kinda like him despite not likin him. i think i like the way that i dont like him. we had a good feminism argument the other day. he argued nicely but he is a little bit brainwashed and called me stupid but at the end of the day it was a decent convo

fred hale - we got a lil snarky talkin bout vasectomy. but through pm i realize that wasnt his intention and we were able to apologize and be cool

arya - over/under 21 days til next ban im takin bets please pm me, thanks

rezz - bringin the funny from misc to mb

antonio - unsung hero this guy is in plug sometimes playin cool music and generalyl seems like an aight dude

franc pepe kalle - obvious troll is obvious. also idiotic
I didn't call you stupid. I said you really, really didn't get what I was talking about. Then you said something ridiculous about feminism leading to "no men being around to do manly things anymore", so I told you that was unbelievably dumb and that I was done arguing with you. I never directly called you stupid.

As for brainwashed, I reiterate that you really, really didn't get what I was saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!